July 1, 1987

So Far Away, So Long

I chase my shadow as it keeps moving away
The light shifted again, I wish I could’ve stayed

The wind keeps calling, I hear voices that collide
What is this freedom worth, without you by my side

There’s so much darkness, the path get hard to see
Where are you now my witch, to light my destiny?

From every cut the same refrain
I thought our love was free, but now it’s paid in pain

In lonesome search, my thoughts come to the edge
I seek your memory to bleed another page

And this perpetual rain, I don’t care if it ends
Through barren fields of gray, it’s remained my faithful friend

When all our passion is locked and chained
I thought our love was free, but now it’s paid in pain

Adrian Boutureira
1987- Fiobre, Galicia

YOUR COMMENTS (click here):

Post a Comment