December 7, 2010

Aftermath Seas

You lay upon me
Your heart beating hard
through me, inside me
I feel you
Still inside of you.

Breathing together
The scent of spent passion
impregnating us
Ocean waves and magnolia flowers
sweet sweat, mango and wine.

My mind wanders and sparks
Lost memories awakened
as images surface and disappear
Joyful, colorful, cubist

My hands touch you
as if always meant to
Naturally, ever-present
lightly tracing the curves of your hips
the arch of your back
The whole of you known to me 
For an instant

Calm seas of quenched desire
Golden silk rays cascading around me
caressing me
Warm soft lips resting on my chest
I am found in this peace

I feel you entering me, taking me in
absorbing me completely
Surrender journey
aboard the phantom vessel of new lovers

Free and unmoored
Liberating, real
complete, fleeting
Wished eternal
As life itself



Adrian Boutureira

YOUR COMMENTS (click here):

Post a Comment